Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's Been Awhile!

Well, I had no intentions of completely dropping this blog... But that's exactly what happened!

I won't try to fully update you on all that's happened in the past year and a half, but I will give you a brief update.

~We got married.  Yep, funny how that tends to follow engagement.  Our wedding was June 8th, 2013.  We road tripped down to southern California for our honeymoon and settled into a sweet rental house in downtown Grants Pass.  Being Aaron's wife is the best thing- ever.

~I miscarried.  Totally unexpected and hard.  September 2013 was a difficult month.

~I got pregnant, again!  Yep, we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little girl, Cedar Faith, due August 8th.

~We bought a house!  Just across town, a beautiful farmhouse built in 1895.  A total dream.  We're moving in in just about 2 weeks!

And, I started a new blog.  You can find me at emilysleadd.com

Over and out,

~Emily

1 comment: